We're open and baking our delicious treats again😋
Ordering your cakes has never been easier, you can now order online! We have temporarily removed our 75p booking fee on orders over £15 🎂
If you would like to order a cake that isn’t on this website, simply pop us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org (Northampton) or email@example.com (Market Harborough)) with your cake details, a date and your phone number and someone will get back to you.
We will be adhering to strict social distancing rules in the bakery and also ask that when you come into the shops you follow these rules too:
- Only 2 customers in the shop at one time
- Please come alone if you can, no under 16s unless prior arrangements have been made (buggy’s are allowed)
- Stay 2 metres away from other customers and shop staff at all times
- Do not come into our shop if you, or anyone in your household has Covid-19 symptoms
- Please pay via card or contactless payments where possible
- Please do not come into store to discuss wedding cakes, give us a call or email.
If you had a cake booked before we closed that you postponed or agreed to credit, please give us a call when we are open/when you know a new date to make arrangements.
Everything stated is subject to change, please check back regularly for updates as we move forward in these unprecedented times.
If you need to postpone your celebration cake then please let us know ASAP. We will try our best to accommodate however it may not always be possible if it's close to the collection date. If you would like to cancel your cake, we will issue a store credit for the amount paid - valid for 1 year & can be used on any celebration cake.
Please note, if there is a local or national lockdown, we will postpone all cake orders or issue credit to be used towards future cakes. We do not offer refunds.
Any questions, drop us a line!
We can’t wait to see you again☺️
The Gardners team x